Code. Build. Deploy. Release. Repeat
Northflank is the fullstack cloud platform. Regain the initiative and ship smarter. Reduce stress, time and cost.
We are building the next generation hosting platform that enables developers to build and manage microservices, jobs, databases and everything else in between via a user interface, API and CLI. Our team strives to improve the developer experience right through operations, design and engineering. We have been a fully remote company since the start.
We are now hiring Developer Relations Engineers to join us on this journey, representing Northflank across platforms and enhancing our developer experience. You will assist in building our community and bond with other rapidly growing developer communities, helping them to identify pain-points with developer tools and operations.
If that sounds like something you'll excel at, apply below and help us increase the accessibility of DevOps.
You will be supporting the founders and engineering team in:
- Providing technical support and advice on best approaches of using Northflank’s UI, CLI and API
- Identifying teams’ build, deployment and operations pain points and how Northflank can solve them
- Engaging with developer communities and existing customers with product updates, demo videos and onboarding calls
- Continuously improving customer experience, gathering their feedback and shaping the product development
- Contributing to our documentation and other resources to increase product adoption
- Experience in software engineering or other relevant technical roles
- Built or maintained a developer community before
- Great passion for troubleshooting and creative problem solving
- Cooperation with customers on a technical product
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborates well in a team environment, proactively seeks challenges and continuous learning
- Experience creating multimedia content (YouTube, Twitch, streaming etc.)
- Passion for the tech startups ecosystem
- Adaptable to work across different time zones and cultures
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds and locations.