Northflank currently offers the following types of Addons:
|MongoDB||MongoDB is a document-oriented database program that uses JSON-like documents with schema.|
|Redis||Redis implements a distributed, in-memory key-value database with optional durability.|
|MySQL||MySQL is a fast, reliable, scalable, and easy to use open-source relational database system.|
|PostgreSQL||PostgreSQL, also known as Postgres, is a free and open-source relational database management system.|
|MinIO||MinIO is a High Performance Object Storage with an Amazon S3 cloud storage service compatible API.|
noteMany aspects of an Addon can only be configured after creation - except the type, version, and name.
- Select your Project
- Choose Addon from the Create new drop-down menu in the top right corner of the dashboard
- Select the type of Addon you wish to create
- Choose the appropriate version
- Enter an Addon name and optionally a description. Name must be unique within the project.
- Select a Plan with the appropriate resources
- Choose Storage and how many Replicas you require for your Addon
Read more about Storage and Replicas in Resources.
MinIO does not support the scaling of replicas on a running Addon.
- Click Create Addon
Northflank will begin provisioning resources and setting up a default configuration. You can see the status in the top right or in the list of Addons. Status will change to Running when your Addon is ready.
If the Addon has failed to run, status will change to Creation failed. In this event, you can delete it in the Billing page and try creating it again.