Projects allow you to group together different resources within Northflank. They create isolated networks within which Services, Jobs and Addons can communicate without the need for public endpoints. Since Projects are at the core of the Northflank experience, you are prompted to create a default Project during sign up.
Projects are specific to geographic regions, which determine where a project's resources will be provisioned.
importantA Project region cannot be changed once created.
To create a new Project:
- Open the Create New drop-down menu in the top right corner of the screen
- Select Project
- Type your Project Name, choose your project Region and input your Description in the popup
- Click Create Project
Once the Project has been created, you can create Services, Jobs, Addons and Pipelines.
To delete a Project:
- Select your Project from the Project drop-down menu in the top left side of the screen
- Click the Delete button in the top right side
- Click Delete in the confirmation dialog